The first two years of our children’s lives are full of excitement: from sleepy little bundles of joy they become bubbly toddlers full of energy. Each and every moment of their development brings joy to the parents and family. We sure like to relive the numerous wonders of these years – genuinely professional baby photography helps us remember.
The schedule is quite loose when it comes to photographing toddlers as there is not a single moment when babies are not adorable. There are some milestones in their lives that could be worth capturing:
- Newborn period (up to 20 days of age) take a look at my newborn pictures!
- 3-4 months old, when babies are able to hold their heads high when lying on their tummies.
- 6-8 months of age: it is worth waiting for the baby to be able to sit up on their own, as from then on it is easier to capture happy and playful pictures.
- 1 year old: it is essential to capture the first independent steps or having a bite of the first birthday cake! :)
To wrap it up, there are several different occasions to arrange a baby photography session, even more than once in these early years.
If the baby is not afraid of unfamiliar places, then I definitely recommend the studio, thus I will be able to arrange a professional environment for the session, so the pictures will certainly meet your expectations. If it is more convenient, the session can take place in your home as well, but keep in mind that there will be a few elements in the bits and pieces in the background that do not belong there (furniture, other objects etc.)Baby photography: gyakori kérdések es válaszok
Prepare their favourite toys and pack a few surprises in there too! Bring several sets of clothes in order to choose from different colours and styles. Have everything at hand you might need to change a nappy, and don’t forget to bring some food and drinks as well. We usually play music and blow some bubbles in the studio. The little model needs to be entertained!
You can’t miss with the ones you like to see on them, it is also important for us to be able to change the clothes. Go for comfortable pieces, choose simple, plain colours, and avoid patterns! These will distract us from the real subject, the little one. During a baby photography session I like to emphasise the smiles on their faces, the playful hands – we should not turn a child into a small adult.
It is beneficial to schedule the session to a less active part of the day (usually just before noon), so we can tackle the fuss. If the baby is feeling a little grumpy in general, I have a few tricks up my sleeve to achieve the perfect smile. When the reason is something more serious (teething, illness), you should decide whether you would like to postpone the date or try to take some less joyful pictures.
It most certainly is! Taking pictures of a baby requires extra patience and creativity. I have gathered a few tricks that work a miracle and can catch the toddlers’ attention for at least a snap. If all else fails, it is time for a Kid-Box photo!
Anyone you would like. Older brothers and sisters, parents or grandparents are welcome. If older siblings are coming to the session, we start by taking the pictures together, so neither of them will get bored. It is essential for the clothes to work together – no need to wear a uniform, or for the colours to match, but they should work together. Dress them for the same level of elegance.
Maternity photo session package contains:
· 2 hour long photography session in my photo studio (bring your partner, older kids or friends if you would like to!)
· 4-5 different sets of clothes (you can try our clothes on too!)
· Wonderful accessories and toys to choose from
· A variety of different backgrounds and lighting
· 20 retouched photos in digital
· Help with producing print materials on affordable prices
Make-up and hairdressing services for mum are also available on request in the studio!
· Make-up artist: 7.000 Ft/person
· Hairdresser: 3.000 Ft/person
Call me on +36 30 456 8182 or fill in the form below! I will get back to you as soon as possible!